Welcome to my blog

Everday is a goodstart

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Pride always goes before a fall

During last Friday, I ate a tasty food, which I had never tasted it before for about 3 years, before I reached my home. So tasty. Guess what is that? Till now I still cannot forget how it dissolves in my mouth and of course its seductive smell (to u may be not).
IT IS D24.








(This is another kind of durian i only know its chinese name: 毛山王)
(I have forgotten to take the picture of D24 as my hand were already dirty)

However, there is a price which I never expect for. It is severe sore throat which I have to go through again and again. It will be good if there was no sore throat in this world. Now I am wondering whether or not to see a doctor as the sore throat is not a big illness. Haizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. mMy throat starts to pain again, I better go to have a “leung sui”first. Cya guys

(So sorry to all the blog readers as my first blog is
not a good thing to see)

No comments:

Post a Comment